- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Meinl Weston 2011TA HoJo Gravity Series 4-Valve 4/4 BBb Tuba
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- 470836 000000000 470836000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Meinl Weston has developed the HoJo model series as a Heritage Model with famed jazz tubist Howard Johnson, based on his 60's Mahillon Belgium Tuba. ...Click To Read More About This Product
Meinl Weston has developed the HoJo model series as a Heritage Model with famed jazz tubist Howard Johnson, based on his 60's Mahillon Belgium Tuba. The smaller bore of this tuba works well for jazz and for a doubling instrument for bass trombone players. These tubas are easy to handle and work well in a variety of performance venues.
- Key of BBb
- 17.3" upright bell
- Case NOT included
- .669" bore
- 4 top action piston valves
- Size: 4/4
- Bore Size: 17 mm
- Valve: Piston
- Valves: 4
- Height: 91 cm
- Bell Diameter: 44 cm
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.