- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Meinl Weston 451 Series Compensating Euphonium
- Write a Review
- #470849 000002000 470849000002000
- Free Shipping With Backstage Pass (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Meinl Weston 451S Compensating Euphonium offers great intonation, flexibility, and control in all resisters with a rich tone. The 451S euphonium ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Excellent sound, tremendous projection.
The Meinl Weston 451S Compensating Euphonium offers great intonation, flexibility, and control in all resisters with a rich tone. The 451S euphonium features four Monel valves with a 3 top and 1 side action design with a compensating feature to bring the lower register in tune.
This is a popular euphonium in the British brass band tradition,
- Key: Bb
- Bore: .590-inch; 4th Valve .669-inch
- Bell: 11.8-inch
- Bell Material: Heavy Gold Brass
- Bell Position: Upright
- Valves: Stainless Steel Piston
- Number of Valves: 4
- Valve Position: Traditional (3 Top + 1 Side)
- System: Compensating
- Features: Heavy Gold Brass Bell
- Case: Yes
- Mouthpiece: Yes
- Mouthpiece Shank: Large
- Finish: Lacquer, Silver
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.