- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Meinl Weston 751 Phoenix Series Compensating Euphonium
- Write a Review
- #464573 000001000 464573000001000
- Free Shipping With Backstage Pass (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The close cooperation with Matt Tropman, Euphonium-Soloist of the 'Brass Band of Battle Creek' led to a completely new soloist Euphonium in the Meinl...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
The close cooperation with Matt Tropman, Euphonium-Soloist of the 'Brass Band of Battle Creek' led to a completely new soloist Euphonium in the Meinl Weston product range. Matt Tropman, former principal euphonium player at the United States Marine Band in Washington DC now Tuba / Euphonium instructor at the University of the Pacific in Stockton, California.
Featuring a comletely new design of the body and the bell, the Meinl Weston 751 Phoenix is handmade at the Meinl Weston company in Geretsried, south of Munich. The bottom bow and the first branch are made of sheet metal for enhanced response. As Matt has always paid special attention to the ergonomic design of the instrument, especially the position of the 4th valve has been altered to assure maximum comfort.
- Key: Bb
- Bore: 591-inch Primary and .669-inch 4th Valve
- Bell: 11.8-inch
- Bell Material: Yellow Brass
- Bell Position: Upright
- Valves: Stainless Steel Piston
- Number of Valves: 4
- Valve Position: 3 Top and 1 Side
- System: Compensating
- Features: Bottom Bow and First Branch Made From Sheet Metal
- Case: Yes
- Mouthpiece: Yes
- Mouthpiece Shank: Large
- Finish: Silver
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.