- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Miraphone 1292 New Yorker Series 5-Valve 5/4 CC Tuba
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- 463930 000000000 463930000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The 1292 is similar to the Miraphone 1291 with the addition of a bell garland to increase the dynamic potential of the instrument and a slightly smal...Click To Read More About This Product
New Yorker Model!
The 1292 is similar to the Miraphone 1291 with the addition of a bell garland to increase the dynamic potential of the instrument and a slightly smaller mouthpipe which tightens it up ever so slightly. This horn is very similar to Alan Baers personal instrument.
- Key: CC
- Size: 5/4
- Bore: 772-inch to .835-inch Conical
- Bell: 18.5-inch
- Bell Material: Yellow Brass
- Bell Position: Upright
- Number of Valves: 5
- Valve Position: Front
- Valve Type: 4 Piston and 1 Rotary
- Valve Material: Stainless Steel Piston and Brass Rotary
- Features: Nickel Silver Leadpipe and Bell Garland; Vented Piston Valves
- Case: NO
- Mouthpiece: TU26
- Finish: Silver; Lacquer Available by Special Order
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.