- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Miraphone 187 Series 4 Valve 4/4 BBb Tuba
- Write a Review
- #463927 000000000 463927000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
This tuba has been one of the favorite of bands and individuals for over 50 years. This like the Pro 186 except the taper on the conical section grow...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Special Conical Bore!
This tuba has been one of the favorite of bands and individuals for over 50 years. This like the Pro 186 except the taper on the conical section grows faster, is larger and it gives it a bigger, fuller and darker sound similar to that of a Kaiser tuba. Now with improved linkage and intonation, it is one of the best, still. Heavier brass and valves make it one of the best tubas on the market for the money invested. Miraphone, quality throughout the line of instruments.
- Key: BBb
- Size: 4/4
- Bore: .772-inch Conical
- Bell: 17.7-inch
- Bell Position: Upright
- Number of Valves: 4
- Valve Position: Front
- Valve Type: Rotary
- Valve Material: Brass
- Features: Nickel Silver Leadpipe and Wreath; DVS (Direct Valve Stroke) Linkage
- Case: No
- Mouthpiece: Miraphone TU31
- Finish: Lacquer
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.