- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Miraphone 187 Series 4-Valve BBb Tuba with Hard Case
- Write a Review
- H79627 000000000 H79627000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
This package includes the Miraphone 187 Series 4-Valve BBb Tuba and a hardshell case.The Miraphone 187 4 Rotary Valve 4/4 BBb Tuba is an exceptional ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
The special conical bore of the Miraphone 187 produces a bigger sound like a Kaiser tuba.
This package includes the Miraphone 187 Series 4-Valve BBb Tuba and a hardshell case.
The Miraphone 187 4 Rotary Valve 4/4 BBb Tuba is an exceptional horn for ensemble work. The 187 features a .772 inch conical bore with a quicker expansion to allow the tuba to have a bigger, darker sound. The 187 also features a DVS (Direct Valve Stroke) valve linkage to provide quick, smooth action plus a nickel-silver bell wreath and leadpipe for centered tone and exact resonance. The Miraphone 187 is available in lacquer (187 4V) finish.
This tuba has been one of the favorite of bands and individuals for over 50 years. The 187 is similar to the pro 186, except the taper on the conical section grows faster and larger, to produe a bigger, fuller and darker sound similar to that of a Kaiser tuba. Now with improved linkage and intonation, plus a body of heavier brass and valves makes the 187 one of the best tubas on the market for the money invested.
- Key: BBb
- Size: 4/4
- Bore: .772-inch Conical
- Bell: 17.7-inch
- Bell Position: Upright
- Number of Valves: 4
- Valve Position: Front
- Valve Type: Rotary
- Valve Material: Brass
- Features: Nickel Silver Leadpipe and Wreath; DVS (Direct Valve Stroke) Linkage
- Case: hardshell
- Mouthpiece: Miraphone TU31
- Finish: Lacquer
Order a top Mirpahone Tuba!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.