- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Miraphone Elektra 481C Series 6-Valve (5+1) 5/4 F Tuba
Gold Brass Lacquer
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- #L52349 000002001 L52349000002001
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Elektra 481 is a flexible and versatile F tuba that is at home for use in solo, symphony orchestra or concert band settings. The 481 features a f...Click To Read More About This Product
5/4 F tuba in lacquer or silver plate.
- Available versions: 150481C070015000 Lacquer; 150481C11001500 Silver plate
- 6 rotary valves (5 Right and 1 Left)
- Vented valves for pressure compensation
- Long whole step on top
- 5th valve at end of valve section
- Nickel silver leadpipe
An extraordinary instrument, worthy of professional symphony orchestras.
- Key: F
- Size: 5/4
- Bore: .772 to .835-inch
- Bell: 16.5-inch
- Bell Material: Yellow brass
- Number of Valves: 6 (5R+1L)
- Valve Position: Front
- Valve Type: Rotary
- Case: Not included
- Mouthpiece: TU28
- Finish: Lacquer, Silver plate
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.