- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Miraphone M5000 Ambassador Series Compensating Euphonium
- Write a Review
- #463923 000901000 463923000901000
- Free Shipping With Backstage Pass (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Many players have struggled with compensating euphoniums because of the placement of the 4th, compensating, valve. Miraphone has changed this by deve...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Great Ergonomic Model!
Many players have struggled with compensating euphoniums because of the placement of the 4th, compensating, valve. Miraphone has changed this by developing an instrument with a significantly more comfortable reach that works very well for smaller hands, and the design also gives the player greater control of the horn while holding it.
- Key: Bb
- Bore: .610-.638-inch Graduated Bore
- Bell: 11.5-inch
- Bell Material: Yellow Brass
- Bell Position: Upright
- Valves: Stainless Steel Piston
- Number of Valves: 4
- Valve Position: Traditional 3 Top + 1 Side
- System: Compensating
- Features: Ergonomic Design; Compensating Design; Gold Brass Leadpipe; Conical Graduated Bore
- Case: Yes
- Mouthpiece: Yes
- Mouthpiece Shank: Large
- Finish: Lacquer, Silver
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.