- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Miraphone S191 Series 4-Valve BBb Tuba with Hard Case
- Write a Review
- H79622 000000000 H79622000000000
- Free Shipping With Backstage Pass (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
This package includes the Miraphone S191 Series 4-Valve BBb Tuba with Hard Case.The Miraphone S191 Series 4-Valve BBb Tuba is a solid instrument with...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
A large, dark sound with minimal playing effort
This package includes the Miraphone S191 Series 4-Valve BBb Tuba with Hard Case.
The Miraphone S191 Series 4-Valve BBb Tuba is a solid instrument with a larger bell and bore that produces a big, dark sound, with minimal effort. The S191 features a .835" bore design for a quick response with excellent intonation, plus an 18.5" upright bell for outstanding resonance and projection. The Miraphone S191 Series 4-Valve BBb Tuba is available in a yellow or gold brass design.
The Miraphone S191 is a compact instrument, designed to be easier to hold and carry. The features of this instrument are many. It has a large, dark sound that is very easy to produce. The large bell and bore make it easy to play with a big sound with little effort on the part of the player. For a piston valve model of this instrument please see the Miraphone 1291.
- Key: BBb
- Size: 5/4
- Bore: .835-inch
- Bell: 18.5-inch
- Bell Material: Yellow Brass or Gold Brass
- Bell Position: Upright
- Number of Valves: 4 or 5
- Valve Type: Rotary
- Valve Material: Brass
- Features: Compact Body Style
- Case: NO
- Mouthpiece: Miraphone TU33
- Finish: Lacquer
Order a tuba with the outstanding resonance and projection you need!
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.