- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
NiViBri Custom Tuning Slide Inserts
- Write a Review
- Product 471923
- Free Shipping With Backstage Pass (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
These 6 piece kits contain two pieces of 1/2", 3/8" and 1/4" tuning slide tube designed to reduce or eliminate the gap in the tuning slide created wh...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
These 6 piece kits contain two pieces of 1/2", 3/8" and 1/4" tuning slide tube designed to reduce or eliminate the gap in the tuning slide created when the slide is pulled out. The inserts create an uninterrupted tube from mouthpiece to valve cluster to reduce back pressure, create better intonation, freer blowing and improved slotting in all registers. Inserts can be removed easily with the use of a cleaning snake.
- Bach Standard Kit:.508" Outer Diameter to fit ML an L bore #25,37,43, 72 in standard or reverse mouthpipe on Bb, C, D and Eb trumpets
- Bach Lightweight Kit: same as the standard Bach kit, but designed for use in lightweight models.
- Yamaha Standard Kit: .507" Outer Diameter to fit ML and L bore 6335, 6345, 8335, 8345, Mark II and Xeno trumpets
- Yamaha Lightweight Kit: same size of the standard kit designed for use in the 8310Z and Bobby Shew models