- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
VFC-EP6566 Emperor Series Compensating Euphonium
Condition 2 - Blemished VFC-EP6566S Silver 190839639295
- 580466 005001002 580466005001002
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
This compensating Bb euphonium features an upright 12" bell that projects a round, warm tone. It has excellent piston valve action in a traditional l...Click To Read More About This Product
(Open Box) Compensating Cerveny!
This compensating Bb euphonium features an upright 12" bell that projects a round, warm tone. It has excellent piston valve action in a traditional layout (3 Top + 1 Side) and comes with case and mouthpiece. Lacquer finish.
Amati and Cerveny instruments have a heritage of music instrument manufacturing in the city of Kraslice in the Czech Republic. From the beginning of manufacturing string instruments in the 17th century and the addition of wind instruments in the 18th century, Amati has continued producing instruments of the highest level of craftsmanship.
- Key: Bb
- Bore: .580-inch
- Bell: 12-inch
- Bell Material: Yellow Brass
- Bell Position: Upright
- Valves: Stainless Steel Piston
- Number of Valves: 4
- Valve Position: Traditional (3 Top + 1 Side)
- System: Compensating
- Features: Compensating Valve System; Nickel Silver Trim
- Case: Yes
- Mouthpiece: Yes
- Mouthpiece Shank: Large
- Finish: Lacquer
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.