- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
JEP700 Series 3-Valve Euphonium
Condition 3 - Scratch and Dent JEP700 Lacquer 190839291738
- Write a Review
- J23827 006002002 J23827006002002
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
For a three-valve euphonium that is easy to take care of, look no further than the Jupiter JEP700. This series is designed to allow the student playe...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
(Open Box) For the lucky beginner.
For a three-valve euphonium that is easy to take care of, look no further than the Jupiter JEP700. This series is designed to allow the student player to produce a true euphonium sound, while being an affordable and durable instrument that parents and band programs like. It is a classic upright design that features a yellow brass body, a removable valve section, and stainless steel pistons, along with a .570" bore and an 11" bell. The Jupiter JEP700 includes a mouthpiece and an ABS Molded Case.
- Available versions: JEP700 Lacquer, JEP700S Silver
- Removable valve section for easy maintenance and repair
- Small shank mouthpiece receiver
- Hard shell molded ABS case
A better quality student instrument. Order today.
- Key: Bb
- Bore: .570-inch
- Bell: 11-inch
- Bell Material: Yellow Brass
- Bell Position: Upright
- Valves: Stainless Steel Piston
- Number of Valves: 3
- Valve Position: Top Action
- System: Non-Compensating
- Case: ABS Molded
- Mouthpiece: Jupiter JBN-65AL
- Mouthpiece Shank: Small
- Finish: Lacquer, Silver
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.
Our product catalog varies by country due to manufacturer restrictions. If you change the Ship-To country, some or all of the items in your cart may not ship to the new destination.