- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
1028 Professional Series Trombone
Condition 3 - Scratch and Dent 1028L Lacquer - Yellow Brass Bell 190839624048
- 465364 006933003 465364006933003
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The 1028 Professional Series Trombone features a .459"-.509" dual bore design for excellent response plus a 7.5" one-piece hand-hammered bell with ou...Click To Read More About This Product
(Open Box) Dual-bore XO design.
The 1028 Professional Series Trombone features a .459"-.509" dual bore design for excellent response plus a 7.5" one-piece hand-hammered bell with outstanding projection.
- Key: Bb
- Bore: .495-.509-inch Dual Bore
- Leadpipe: Standard
- Leadpipe Material: Yellow Brass
- Bell: 7.5-inch One-Piece Hand Hammered
- Bell Material: Yellow or Rose Brass
- Handslide: Standard
- Handslide Material: Yellow Brass
- Handslide Crook: Rounded Nickel Silver
- F Attachment Wrap: N/A
- F Attachment Valve: N/A
- Features: Dual Bore Design
- Case: XO Series Tourlite
- Mouthpiece: Yes
- Mouthpiece Shank: Small
- Finish: Lacquer
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.