- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
YHR-314II Student F French Horn
Condition 3 - Scratch and Dent Regular 190839841667
- 463335 006000002 463335006000002
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Key of F single. Taper of the mouthpipe improves response and intonation while the wrap allows a more comfortable hand position and smoother air flow...Click To Read More About This Product
(Open Box) Lightweight and less complicated than double horns, ideal for new horn students.
Key of F single. Taper of the mouthpipe improves response and intonation while the wrap allows a more comfortable hand position and smoother air flow. Nickel silver inner and outer slides ensure better fit and less chance of corrosion than brass. Tapered valves offer long life without air leakage. Rich warm tone, superb flexibility, easy response, and accurate intonation make it a great musical investment. .472" bore, 12-1/8" bell diameter, medium bell throat, gold brass mouthpipe, 3 solid rotors, string lever action, yellow brass body and bell, clear epoxy lacquer finish, 32C4 mouthpiece, yellow brass rotor casing, and redesigned lighter ABS case.
All Yamaha wind instruments come with a limited 5-year warranty.
- Mouthpipe taper designed for better response and intonation
- Wrap allows easy hand position
- Tough nickel silver inner and outer slides
- Tapered valves
- Rich, warm tone
- Lightweight ABS case
A great first horn whose easy playing and great tone will encourage any student. Order today.
- Bell: 12" yellow brass bell
- Bore: .472"
- Key: F
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.