- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
YTR-9445NYSII Xeno New York Artist Series C Trumpet
Condition 2 - Blemished Regular 190839338334
- Write a Review
- #J33476 005000001 J33476005000001
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
In collaboration with top trumpet performers from around the world, Yamaha trumpet designers scrutinized the first generation New York trumpet design...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
In collaboration with top trumpet performers from around the world, Yamaha trumpet designers scrutinized the first generation New York trumpet design and manufacturing processes to attain even higher levels of quality, craftsmanship, and tone control for the performer that is striving for perfection. The thicker MC2 MalonePipe leadpipe design offers improved tone and response. The redesigned bell incorporates variable wall thickness and a French bead to provide an optimum level of playing resistance and a brilliant distinctive tone. Many players will find that the YTR-94455NYSII New York series trumpets have a more traditional balance of resistance in comparison to the Xeno Artist Model Chicago series trumpets. The mouthpiece receiver design provides a quicker response and improved stability in the higher register. Available in silver finish.
- Key: C
Bore: .462 inch
Leadpipe: MalonePipe MC2
Leadpipe Material: Yellow brass
Bell: 4-7/8 inch
Bell Material: Yellow brass
Valves: Monel piston
1st Valve Slide Adjustment: Thumb saddle
3rd Valve Slide Adjustment: Fixed ring
Features: Traditional bottom seam bell with French bead; thicker MalonePipe MC2 design; traditional square crook main tuning slide
Mouthpiece: Yamaha 17B4
A magnificent C, the product of intense research and collaboration with some of the greatest trumpet players. Order today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.