- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
P. Mauriat PMT-600G Series Bb Trumpet
- Product H74476
- Free Shipping With Backstage Pass (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The P. Mauriat PMT-600G is a new concept in trumpet design targeted at maximizing the size and depth of sound production. This is achieved through it...Click To Read More About This Product
We're sorry-this item is unavailable.
Find a similar product below or contact our experts for a recommendation of great alternatives. Call us at 800-449-9128.Customers Also Viewed:
Pro trumpet with a heavyweight design and an open feel.
The P. Mauriat PMT-600G is a new concept in trumpet design targeted at maximizing the size and depth of sound production. This is achieved through its unique heavyweight mouthpiece receiver to reversed twin-tube leadpipe assembly. Thick-walled valve casings and support sleeves on each tuning and valve slide are also incorporated for additional support. The five inch gold brass bell smooths out the sound, reesulting in a tone that will compliment any performance.
- Reversed twin-tube nickel silver and yellow brass leadpipe
- Hand-lapped stainless steel valves
- Heavyweight mouthpiece receiver
- Thick-walled valve casing
- Thick-walled tuning
- Valve slide support sleeves
Order today and experience the difference thicker walls make.
- Key: Bb
- Bore: .460-inch
- Leadpipe: Twin-Tube Reversed
- Leadpipe Material: Nickel Silver and Yellow Brass
- Bell: 5-inch
- Bell Material: Gold Brass
- Valves: Stainless Steel Pistons
- 1st Valve Slide Adjustment: Thumb Ring
- 3rd Valve Slide Adjustment: Fixed Ring
- Features: Finish: Clear Lacquer, Unlacquered, Silver Plate