- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Prelude by Conn-Selmer TB-711F Series F-Attachment Trombone
- Write a Review
- H84771 000001000 H84771000001000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Prelude TB-711F tenor trombone with standard wrap F-attachment is a high-quality student symphonic trombone that is also appropriate to jazz and ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
A trombone to grow with.
The Prelude TB-711F tenor trombone with standard wrap F-attachment is a high-quality student symphonic trombone that is also appropriate to jazz and pop playing. It is engineered down from professional quality instruments and possesses many attributes and specifications that closely resemble the instruments of the pros.
It has a free-blowing feel and smooth slide action, and features a .547" bore, an 8-1/2" yellow brass bell, and a clear lacquer finish. This kit comes with a Vincent Bach 350-12C mouthpiece and a hardshell case.
Excellent build quality
Brand name association
Order today and start boning up.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.