- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Willson 2900S Series Compensating Euphonium
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- 463766 000000000 463766000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Willson Bb Compensating Euphonium Outfit"Helping the World Feel The Music"This is not just a motto for the Willson Company, it's a way of life. ...Click To Read More About This Product
Medium Shank Model!
The Willson Bb Compensating Euphonium Outfit
"Helping the World Feel The Music"
This is not just a motto for the Willson Company, it's a way of life. The Willson euphoniums have long been regarded by many as the top professional instrument available to the seasoned player today.Quality and Craftsmanship
When you see and hold this horn it is quite evident that no mistakes have been made in its manufacturing. It is truly a work of art. The big, colorful sound will tell you that your eyes have not deceived you. A truly great instrument.
- Key: Bb
- Bore: .591-.670-inch
- Bell: 11.5-inch
- Bell Material: Yellow Brass
- Bell Position: Upright
- Valves: Stainless Steel Piston
- Number of Valves: 4
- Valve Position: Traditional 3 Top + 1 Side
- System: Compensating
- Features: Compensating Valve System
- Case: Yes
- Mouthpiece: Yes
- Mouthpiece Shank: Medium (European)
- Finish: Silver
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.