- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
XO 1032 Professional Series Trombone
1032RL Lacquer - Rose Brass Bell
- Write a Review
- #465367 000945000 465367000945000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Developed for today's solo, ensemble, or jazz trombonist, the 1032 delivers a pleasing combination of sound, feel and durability. It has a .500 bore ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
A great jazz trombone.
Developed for today's solo, ensemble, or jazz trombonist, the 1032 delivers a pleasing combination of sound, feel and durability. It has a .500 bore with 7.5 one-piece hand-hammered bell and a brass outer handslide with nickel silver crook. Also comes with an XO Tourlite case and mouthpiece.
- Key: Bb
- Bore: .500-inch
- Leadpipe: Standard
- Leadpipe Material: Yellow Brass
- Bell: 7.5-inch
- Bell Material: Yellow or Rose Brass
- Handslide: Standard
- Handslide Material: Yellow Brass Outer Handslide and Chromed Inner Handslide
- Handslide Crook Material: Rounded Nickel Silver
- F Attachment Wrap: N/A
- F Attachment Valve: N/A
- Features: Rounded Nickel Silver Handslide Crook; 24K Gold-Plated Balance Weight
- Case: XO Tourlite Series
- Mouthpiece: Yes
- Mouthpiece Shank: Small
- Finish: Lacquer
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.