- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
XO 1240 Professional Series Bass Trombone with Thru-Flo Valve
Lacquer Rose Brass Bell
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- #585111 000420902 585111000420902
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The 1240 Professional Series Bass Trombone with Thru-Flo Valve features a large .571" bore combined with an independent dual Thayer valve system in B...Click To Read More About This Product
Big bore, big sound.
The 1240 Professional Series Bass Trombone with Thru-Flo Valve features a large .571" bore combined with an independent dual Thayer valve system in Bb / F / Gb / D. The dual Thayer valve system creates an air passage that is completely balanced in both open and operated functions to ensure no loss of tone color or clarity.
- Key: Bb / F / Gb / D
- Bore: .571"
- Leadpipe: Interchangeable
- Leadpipe Material: Yellow Brass
- Bell: 9.5" Two Piece
- Bell Material: Yellow or Rose Brass
- Handslide: Standard
- Handslide Material: Yellow Brass
- Handslide Crook Material: Nickel Silver
- F Attachment Wrap: Open
- F Attachment Valve: Dual Thayer
- Features: Three Interchangeable Leadpipes; Dual Thayer Valve Independent System
- Case: XO Series Wood Shell
- Mouthpiece: Yes
- Finish: Lacquer
Order today and revel in the sound.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.