- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
XO 1600IS Professional Series Bb Trumpet Gift Kit
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- J17507 000000000 J17507000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Love the Jupiter pro trumpet but want a bigger bore? Here is the power trumpet you've been waiting for. The Jupiter 1600i XO Series Bb Trumpet was de...Click To Read More About This Product
Powerful trumpet, excellent for lead.
Love the Jupiter pro trumpet but want a bigger bore? Here is the power trumpet you've been waiting for. The Jupiter 1600i XO Series Bb Trumpet was developed in cooperation with famed artist Roger Ingram. The 1600i Series features a .453" medium bore combined with a 4.8" hand crafted bell to offer superior response and tone. The 1600i XO also includes separate main tuning slides, finger buttons, valve springs, and bottom valve caps to customize the instrument to the performance needs of the player. The Jupiter 1600i XO Series Bb Trumpet includes a XO Series Tourlite case and mouthpiece and is available in lacquer (1600i) or silver (1600iS) finish.
This incredible 1600IS Professional Series Bb Trumpet Gift Kit also comes with a professional quality stand, a Jo-Ral Bubble mute and a Wolfpak case.
Roger Ingram shares his thoughts on the 1600i XO, "My intention behind helping to develop this instrument was to design an affordable, great playing lead and commercial trumpet. Much to my surprise, the XO 1600i turned out to be the best all-around trumpet I've ever played."
- K&M Trumpet Stand
- Wolfpak Single Trumpet Case
- Jo-Ral Copper Bubble Mute
- Yamaha 16C4 HGPR Mouthpiece
Amazing trumpet. Just bloody great. Order one.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.