- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
XO 1604 Professional Series Bb Trumpet with Reverse Leadpipe
1604RS-R Rose Brass Bell Silver Finish
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- #J20574 000001001 J20574000001001
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The XO Model 1604 is a professional instrument, ideal for jazz, commercial and classical music. It features a .462" bore, yellow brass body and 4.8" ...Click To Read More About This Product
Big and bold, great for lead.
The XO Model 1604 is a professional instrument, ideal for jazz, commercial and classical music. It features a .462" bore, yellow brass body and 4.8" handcrafted B4 yellow brass bell with standard bead for maximum resonance and excellent overtone balance. The larger bore size provides superb power advantage and increased projection capacity.Great for lead.
The larger bore configuration also ensures a more free-blowing playing experience. Additional features include a traditional leadpipe and professional two-piece valve casing with nickel silver balusters. Rose brass bell is also available (select from dropdown). This model features Monel valves and a horizontal third valve stop.
Interesting feature here - players can customize their horn with the pearl inlaid or metal finger buttons, regular or light action springs, and standard or heavy weight bottom valve caps. The alternate parts ship with the instrument, allowing you to experiment with different cap weights, spring tension and button feel.
Embellished by professional grade appointments, this XO model will enrich the performance of the most discriminating player.
A 24K gold trim set is available that includes gold-plated finger buttons as well as gold-plated top and bottom valve caps. A distinctive Tourlite padded case is standard.
- Beautiful and austere design
- Brilliant sound, impressive dynamic range
- Warm and rich, buttery low end
- Ships with custom options
- Available with darker-sounding rose brass bell
- Quality hardshell case included
Order today and fatten your sound across all registers.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.