- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Yamaha YAH-203 Series Eb Alto Horn
- Write a Review
- #471289 000946000 471289000946000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The quality of Yamaha instruments is known the world over. Their alto horns are no exception. Consistent, durable construction gives this alto horn...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Quality Alto Horn!
The quality of Yamaha instruments is known the world over. Their alto horns are no exception. Consistent, durable construction gives this alto horn execllent response and reliable intonation, while being extremely easy to play.
The YAH203 Eb Alto Horns
An excellent intermediate instrument
Durable construction, combined with the type of sound needed to perform the necessary role in the brass band setting, make the 203 an excellent choice.Pistons
Three nickel-alloy nickel-plated pistons resist corrosion and are durable.
Hand-lapped valves and pistons
Hand-lapping is a time-consuming finishing process which results in an airtight valve/piston fit for noiseless, responsive action
Pressure formed tubing
Perfectly rounded tubing results in less turbulence and a smoother air flow, thus allowing for an excellent scale and reduced resistance.
Laser-fused pluzuma welded bell
A high-energy laser fuses the brass together for a virtually seamless bell which allows continuous even vibrations.
- Key: Eb
- Bore: .462-inch
- Bell: 8-inch Two-Piece
- Bell Material: Yellow Brass
- Bell Position: Upright
- Valves: Nickel-Plated Piston Valves
- Number of Valves: 3
- Valve Position: Top Action
- System: Non-Compensating
- Features: Gold Brass Leadpipe; Laser-Fused Pluzuma-Welded Bell
- Case: YAC AHC-33 Plastic Shell Case
- Mouthpiece: 37C4
- Finish: Lacquer, Silver
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.