- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Yamaha Yamaha YTR-9335CHS III Artist Model Bb Trumpet
Silver plated Yellow Brass Bell
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L71803 000001001 L71803000001001
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Xeno Artist Model trumpets are based on years of research and development by looking at every aspect of trumpet design and performance to meet the cr...Click To Read More About This Product
An artist model designed for the modern player.
Xeno Artist Model trumpets are based on years of research and development by looking at every aspect of trumpet design and performance to meet the critical demands of artists at the pinnacle of modern trumpet playing. All materials and parts have been thoroughly reviewed, and production refined to deliver an unprecedented balance and sound and feel. The combination of design and collaboration with leading artists around the world continues to elevate Xeno Artist Model performance to new heights.
The Chicago Series was developed in close cooperation with John Hagstrom of the Chicago Symphony Orchestra. A fusion of traditional style and state-of-the-art design achieves a comfortable resistance and a tone that is both brilliant and deep. The C and Bb trumpets have consistently outstanding feel and playability throughout their ranges, so switching instruments is smooth and seamless.
The newest edition of the Chicago Series. Order today.
- Type: Trumpet
- Tuning: Bb
- Level: Custom/Artisan
- Bell Material: Yellow Brass
- Bore Diameter: .459"
- Bell Diameter: 4 7/8"
- Finish: Silver Plate
- Mouthpiece: Yes
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.