- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Yamaha YBH-621S Series Baritone Horn
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- 461365 000000000 461365000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Gold brass mouthpipe and valve casings for long-term precision. Monel pistons are resistant to corrosion and maintain precise fit and smooth action f...Click To Read More About This Product
Gold brass mouthpipe and valve casings for long-term precision. Monel pistons are resistant to corrosion and maintain precise fit and smooth action for many years. Hand-lapped valves and slides ensure perfect fit for smooth airflow and action.
Yamaha baritones and euphoniums are among the most respected instruments in the world. For solid value, engineering excellence, and reliability, Yamaha is second to none. Premium features such as honed valves for zero air leakage, perfectly round pressure-formed tubing for smoother air flow and excellent scale, plus laser-fused pluzuma welded bells for continuous even vibration make these horns great sounding, supremely easy to play, and very durable.
All Yamaha wind instruments come with a limited 5-year warranty.
- Key: Bb / F
- Bore: .504-inch
- Bell: 8-3/8-inch
- Bell Material: Yellow Brass
- Bell Position: Upright
- Valves: Monel Piston
- Number of Valves: 4
- Valve Position: Traditional (3 Top + 1 Side)
- System: Compensating
- Features: Compensating Valve System; Gold Brass Leadpipe and Valve Casings
- Case: YAC BHC-61 Plastic Shell Case
- Mouthpiece: Yamaha 45C2-12C
- Mouthpiece Shank: Small
- Finish: Silver
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.