- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Yamaha YBL-830 Xeno Series Bass Trombone
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- 463034 000000000 463034000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Yamaha's YBL-830 Xeno Series Bass Trombone is a flexible and expressive instrument with an open feel with excellent response compared to other bass t...Click To Read More About This Product
Graduate to Yamaha
Purchase a qualifying instrument between April 1 and June 30, 2019 to receive a $100 mail-in rebate.
Offer expires 06/30/19Download Rebate
6-Month* financing available.
Special bell design.
Yamaha's YBL-830 Xeno Series Bass Trombone is a flexible and expressive instrument with an open feel with excellent response compared to other bass trombones. It features a redesigned bell that changes from gold to yellow brass in a thinner stock helping create a flexible, more expressive sound.
- Gold to yellow brass bell
- Large shank
- Chrome-plated nickel silver inner slide
- Drawn yellow brass outer slide
- Redesigned D slide assembly
- Convex valve cap
- Compact contoured shape
- Two independent, offset rotors
- Mechanical linkage
- Lacquer finish
- Key: Bb/F/Gb/D
- Bore: .563-inch
- Leadpipe: Standard
- Leadpipe Material: Yellow Brass
- Bell: 9-1/2-inch
- Bell Material: Yellow Brass
- Handslide: Standard
- Handslide Material: Yellow Brass Drawn Outer Tubes and Chrome Plated Nickel Silver Drawn Inner Tubes
- Handslide Crook Material: Nickel Silver
- F Attachment Wrap: Open
- F Attachment Valve: Standard Rotors
- Valve System: Independent In-Line
- Features: Independent Valve System with Two In-Line Standard Rotors; Open Wrap Design
- Case: Wood Shell Case
- Mouthpiece: Yamaha BL59
- Finish: Lacquer
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.