- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Yamaha YFH-8310Z Custom Z Series Bb Flugelhorn
- Write a Review
- Product 585563
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Developed in cooperation with famed trumpeter Bobby Shew, the YFH-8310Z features a .413-inch bore combined with a newly designed gold brass leadpipe ...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Top performance and features.
Developed in cooperation with famed trumpeter Bobby Shew, the YFH-8310Z features a .413-inch bore combined with a newly designed gold brass leadpipe with a new connection brace between the leadpipe and the valve casing. The 3rd valve trigger is designed to be more ergonomic to accommodate a wider range of hand sizes.
- Key of Bb
- .413" bore
- Gold brass leadpipe
- 6" yellow brass bell
- Monel valves
- Vertical valve slides with ergonomic 3rd valve trigger
Order today and enjoy this instrument's consumate performance.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.