- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Yamaha YHR-668NDII Professional Double French Horn
- Write a Review
- #461489 000000000 461489000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The YHR668NDII Series features a .472-inch bore and Kruspe style wrap designed for a quick response plus a 12.1-inch large throat bell for a full sou...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
The YHR668NDII Series features a .472-inch bore and Kruspe style wrap designed for a quick response plus a 12.1-inch large throat bell for a full sound with resonance and projection.
All Yamaha wind instruments come with a limited 5-year warranty.
- Key: F/Bb
- Bore: .472-inch
- Bell: 12-1/8-inch
- Bell Type: Detachable
- Bell Material: Nickel
- Leadpipe: Fixed
- Leadpipe Material: Gold Brass
- Wrap: Kruspe
- Linkage: String
- Features: Gold Brass Leadpipe; Leadpipe Water Key; Nickel Silver Rotor Casings; Large Bell Throat
- Case: Yes
- Mouthpiece: Yamaha 30C4
- Finish: Nickel
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.