- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Yamaha YSH-301WC Series Fiberglass BBb Sousaphone with Hard Case
- Write a Review
- H76605 000000000 H76605000000000
- Free Shipping With Backstage Pass (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Yamaha 301 Sousaphone features an ABS resin bell and FRP (Fiber reinforced plastic) body for a big, tuba-style sound, while remaining lightweight...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Light, well-balanced, and a big, tuba-style sound.
The Yamaha 301 Sousaphone features an ABS resin bell and FRP (Fiber reinforced plastic) body for a big, tuba-style sound, while remaining lightweight and balanced for performance ease. It is extremely durable and weather resistant, and the bell front design enhances tonal projection. The intonation is highly accurate and players will appreciate the securely centered notes and easy playability.
The YSH-301 features hand-lapped the valves and slides with an airtight valve/piston fit for noiseless, responsive action; heavy bracing to make it more durable at the vulnerable points; nd perfectly rounded tubing results in less turbulence and a smoother airflow, thus allowing for an excellent scale and reduced resistance. The included 67C4 brass mouthpiece offers all-around versatility. With smooth, mellow tone throughout the instrument's range and plenty of volume and power. Comes with the SH-43 molded plastic case with wheels and YAC 1000P valve oil.
- Durable and weather resistant
- Hand-lapped valves and slides
- Heavy bracing
- Pressure formed tubing
- Fiber reinforced plastic
- Includes: mouthpiece, valve oil, and molded plastic case
Order a great Sousaphone today!
- Level: sousaphone
- Key of: BBb
- Size 4/4:
- Bore: 0.728"
- Bell diameter: 26 1/8" front facing bell
- Leadpipe material: yellow brass
- Body/bell material: fiberglass reinforced plastic; abs resin bell
- Finish: clear epoxy lacquer (slides, valve casing, and leadpipe)
- Mouthpiece: 67C4
- Pistons/valves: (3) nickel-plated, front action
- Accessories: YAC 1000P valve oil, SH-43 molded plastic case with wheels
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.