- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Yamaha YSL-610 Professional Trombone
- Write a Review
- 463237 000000000 463237000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The YSL-610 has a continuous taper bell section that improves intonation with even resistance in all registers. The chrome-plated, nickel silver, dra...Click To Read More About This Product
Graduate to Yamaha $100 Mail-In Rebate
Purchase a qualifying professional instrument from April 1 to June 30, 2018 and receive $100 via mail-in rebate.
Offer expires 06/30/18Download Rebate
6-Month* financing available.
Big, sweet sound.
The YSL-610 has a continuous taper bell section that improves intonation with even resistance in all registers. The chrome-plated, nickel silver, drawn inner slide is very durable and has a quick, sensitive response. The outer slide is one piece, drawn yellow brass and maintains an accurate diameter throughout its length. This type of construction ensures airtightness, smooth action, exceptional durability, and adds resonance to the sound. Long-lasting nickel-silver tubular braces contribute to the stability of the slide and enhance smooth slide action. Tuning slides are hand lapped to ensure an absolutely perfect fit and seal between the slide parts. The virtually seamless bell--fused by high-energy laser--allows continuous, even vibration. The unique slide lock design on all Yamaha trombones keeps the slide locked in place and prevents it from accidentally falling. Large, easy-to-hold, nickel-silver bracing guards against possible slide damage if the instrument is dropped and also lessens fatigue while playing. Mouthpipe features a special acoustic design that allows precise intonation and greater blowing control.
All Yamaha wind instruments come with a limited 5-year warranty.
- Key: Bb
- Bore : L: 0.547"
- Bell Diameter: 8-1/2"
- Shank: Large
- Mouthpipe: gold brass
- Body Material: yellow brass
- Bell Material: yellow brass; 2-piece
- Weight: standard
- Inner Slide: chrome-plated nickel silver; drawn
- Outer Slide: brass; drawn; one-piece
- Includes: contoured case and L48 mouthpiece
- Finish: gold epoxy lacquer
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.