- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Yamaha YTR-8310Z Bobby Shew Custom Series Bb Trumpet
- Write a Review
- #463339 000644000 463339000644000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Yamaha partnered with Bobby Shew to make a versatile instrument that would scream out a powerful lead or play soft, mellow ballads. The result speaks...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
This Bobby Shew Trumpet has an even bigger, warmer sound than the 6310Z!
Yamaha partnered with Bobby Shew to make a versatile instrument that would scream out a powerful lead or play soft, mellow ballads. The result speaks for itself. Key of Bb. Lightweight; .445" bore; one-piece, 5", yellow brass bell; one piece, drawn, gold brass mouthpipe; Monel pistons; hand-lapped pistons and slides; laser-fused pluzuma welded bell; unbraced inner outer tuning slide; large bell flare; large bore tuning slide; and special bead and bell taper.
Bore: .445-inch Stepped Bore
Leadpipe: One-Piece Drawn
Leadpipe Material: Gold Brass
Bell: 5-inch One-Piece Hammered
Bell Material: Yellow Brass
Valves: Monel Piston
1st Valve Slide Adjustment: Thumb Saddle
3rd Valve Slide Adjustment: Fixed Ring
Features: One-Piece Drawn Gold Brass Leadpipe; Stepped Bore with Large Bore Tuning Slide; One-Piece Hammered Bell with Large Bell Flair; Lightweight Body Design
Case: Deluxe Wood Case
Mouthpiece: Yamaha Bobby Shew Signature
Finish: Lacquer, Silver
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.