- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Yamaha YTR-9610 Custom Series Eb / D Trumpet
- Write a Review
- 473533 000000000 473533000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Yamaha QualityHand-hammered one-piece bellA one-piece bell has an axial (lengthwise) seam, making it a continuous extension of the instruments materi...Click To Read More About This Product
Graduate to Yamaha $100 Mail-In Rebate
Purchase a qualifying professional instrument from April 1 to June 30, 2018 and receive $100 via mail-in rebate.
Offer expires 06/30/18Download Rebate
6-Month* financing available.
Hand-hammered one-piece bell
A one-piece bell has an axial (lengthwise) seam, making it a continuous extension of the instruments material. This results in pure, uniform resonance and superior tone. A hammered yellow brass bell produces a perfectly-balanced tone with quick response and extra presence due to advanced manufacturing.Hand-lapped pistons and slides
Hand-lapping pistons and slides ensures an absolutely perfect fit and seal between the piston and casing or slide parts. Such a perfect fit helps to achieve smooth air flow and smooth action and improve the response and intonation of the instrument.Pressure-formed tubing
Perfectly rounded tubing results in less turbulence and a smoother air flow, thus allowing for an excellent scale and reduced resistance.Laser-fused pluzuma welded bell
A high-energy laser fuses the brass together for a virtually seamless bell which allows continuous even vibrations.One-piece, drawn, gold brass leadpipe
This type of leadpipe offers excellent intonation, response and proper resistance.
- Key: Eb / D
- Bore: .445-inch
- Leadpipe: Standard
- Leadpipe Material: Gold Brass
- Bell: 4-3/4-inch One-Piece
- Bell Material: Yellow Brass
- Valves: Monel Piston
- 1st Valve Slide Adjustment: Thumb Saddle
- 3rd Valve Slide Adjustment: Fixed Ring
- Features: Lightweight Body; Interchangeable Eb and D Bells and 1st and 3rd Eb and D slides
- Case: TRC-903 Wood Double Case
- Mouthpiece: 14B4 Trumpet
- Finish: Silver
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.