- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Yamaha YTR-9636 Custom Series Eb / D Trumpet
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- 502379 000232000 502379000232000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Yamaha YTR-9636 Custom Series Eb / D Trumpet is the perfect companion to the Yamaha Chicago Artist Model Trumpets. The 9636 features a .459-inch ...Click To Read More About This Product
Chicago Artist Companion!
The Yamaha YTR-9636 Custom Series Eb / D Trumpet is the perfect companion to the Yamaha Chicago Artist Model Trumpets. The 9636 features a .459-inch bore combined with a unique "S" shaped leadpipe with the same MC1 taper as the YTR-9445CHS C Trumpet for exceptional intonation and response. The YTR-9636 is designed to allow the trumpet to be used as a solo instrument and as a substitute for C trumpet in certain orchestral literature.
The Yamaha YTR-9636 Custom Series Eb / D Trumpet includes a case and mouthpiece and is available in silver (YTR-9636) finish. Developed in cooperation with John Hagstrom of the Chicago Symphony Orchestra, the YTR-9636 Eb / D Trumpet is designed as a companion instrument to the popular YTR-9445CHS Chicago C Trumpet. The unique "S" shaped leadpipe configuration utilizes the MC1 leadpipe taper of the Chicago Series Artist Model Trumpets for a seamless transition between instruments.
Perfect Companion to the Yamaha Chicago C Trumpet - Call or Click Today!
- Key: Eb / D
- Bore: .459-inch
- Leadpipe: S-Shaped with MC1 Leadpipe Taper
- Leadpipe Material: Yellow Brass
- Bell: 4-7/8-inch One-Piece
- Bell Material: Yellow Brass
- Valves: Monel Piston
- 1st Valve Slide Adjustment: Thumb Saddle
- 3rd Valve Slide Adjustment: Fixed Ring
- Features: MC1 Leadpipe Taper and S-Shaped Design; Interchangeable Main Tuning Slide and 1st and 3rd Valve Slides for the Key of D
- Case: Yes
- Mouthpiece: Yamaha 14B4
- Finish: Silver
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.