- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Yamaha YTR-9825 Custom Series Bb / A Piccolo Trumpet
- Write a Review
- 502382 000232000 502382000232000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Yamaha YTR-9825 Custom Series Bb / A Piccolo Trumpet was developed with John Hagstrom of the Chicago Symphony Orchestra as an addition to the pop...Click To Read More About This Product
Graduate to Yamaha $100 Mail-In Rebate
Purchase a qualifying professional instrument from April 1 to June 30, 2018 and receive $100 via mail-in rebate.
Offer expires 06/30/18Download Rebate
6-Month* financing available.
The Yamaha YTR-9825 Custom Series Bb / A Piccolo Trumpet was developed with John Hagstrom of the Chicago Symphony Orchestra as an addition to the popular Chicago Series Custom Trumpets. The YTR-9825 features a .445-inch bore with newly designed leadpipes in both trumpet and cornet shanks. The 9825 also features a one-piece 4-inch hand-hammered bell with excellent, uniform resonance. The Yamaha YTR-9825 Custom Series Bb / A Piccolo Trumpet includes a case plus a trumpet and cornet mouthpiece and is available in silver (YTR-9825) finish.
- Key: Bb/A
- Bore: .445-inch
- Leadpipe: Two Sets-Bb and A for Trumpet and Bb and A for Cornet
- Leadpipe Material: Yellow Brass
- Bell: 4-inch One-Piece
- Bell Material: Yellow Brass
- Valves: Monel Piston (3) and 3rd Valve Slide Rotor
- 1st Valve Slide Adjustment: N/A
- 3rd Valve Slide Adjustment: Fixed Ring
- Features: Newly Designed Trumpet and Cornet Leadpipes; Pressure Formed Tubing
- Case: TRC-810 Wood Case
- Mouthpiece: TR11A5 Trumpet and CR11A4 Cornet
- Finish: Silver
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.