- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Yamaha YTR-9835 Custom Series Bb / A Piccolo Trumpet
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- #502383 000232000 502383000232000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Developed with David Washburn of the Los Angeles Chamber Orchestra, the YTR-9835 features a .445-inch bore combined with a lightweight body design an...Click To Read More About This Product
Developed with David Washburn of the Los Angeles Chamber Orchestra, the YTR-9835 features a .445-inch bore combined with a lightweight body design and a one-piece, hand-hammered 4-inch bell designed for excellent resonance and tone.
- Key: Bb / A
- Bore: .445-inch
- Leadpipe: Two Sets--Bb and A for Trumpet and Bb and A for Cornet
- Leadpipe Material: Yellow Brass
- Bell: 4-inch One-Piece
- Bell Material: Yellow Brass
- Valves: Monel Piston (4)
- 1st Valve Slide Adjustment: N/A
- 3rd Valve Slide Adjustment: N/A
- Features: Lightweight Body Design; Newly Designed Leadpipe
- Case: TRC-810 Wood Case
- Mouthpiece: TR11A5 Trumpet and CR11A4 Cornet
- Finish: Silver
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.