- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
MukikiM Rock and Roll It - Drum Studio
- Write a Review
- J53341 000000000 J53341000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Rock and Roll It - Studio Drum features a complete drum set with flexible, raised silicon rubber pads. The silicone material allows the Studio Drum t...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Award-winning, flexible, portable professional drum with attached speaker, two drum sticks and two pedals.
Rock and Roll It - Studio Drum features a complete drum set with flexible, raised silicon rubber pads. The silicone material allows the Studio Drum to roll up and travel in a backpack and runs off of USB or battery power. The built-in electronic controls feature professional demos, multiple instrumental tracks, record and play back feature, seven sound styles and two built-in speakers. The Studio Drum is powered by a lithium rechargeable battery or USB power supply. The Rock and Roll It - Drum Studio comes well-equipped with foot pedals for hi-hat and bass drum, drum sticks and best yet, Rock and Roll It - Drum Studio is MIDI-compatible.
Recommended for everyone ages 6+.
- Due to the soft silicone that the drum is made of, there are times when compound sounds are produced due to cross-feedback or vibrations registering on adjacent pads. This is normal for such devices and is not indicate a faulty or malfunctioning product.
Call or click to order today.
- Drum Size (open): 11.5 x 18.75 x 2.5 in.
- Rolls up into a box sized: 12 x 19.25 x 3 in.
- Materials: Silicone, plastic
- Batteries needed: One lithium rechargeable battery (included)
- Package Includes:
- Drum with attached speaker
- 48 in. USB power cord (wall plug not included)
- 24 in. 3.5 mm male-to-male audio adapter cable
- Pair of drum sticks
- Two foot pedals (One for bass drum and one for hi-hat)
- One lithium rechargeable battery
- User manual
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.