- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Nino Hand Drum Pair with Stand
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L74564 000000000 L74564000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Set up these hand drums and start playing. This pair of differently-sized ABS plastic hand drums are placed on the included wooden stand. They can be...Click To Read More About This Product
A perfect duo produces rhythmic melodies that are fun to play.
Set up these hand drums and start playing. This pair of differently-sized ABS plastic hand drums are placed on the included wooden stand. They can be played together to produce high and low notes to produce a rhythmic melody. With strong synthetic heads as well, the plastic shells come in one 6” yellow drum and one 12” blue drum. This set also comes with a pair of wooden mallets, but the drums may be played with the hands as well. The stand is a comfortable height for young musicians to stand or kneel while playing and is easy to assemble and tear down for storage.
- Hand drum pair with wooden stand and mallets
- Strong synthetic drums produce high and low notes
- Perfect for encouraging growth in music
- Easy to assemble and tear down for storage
- Age rating: 3+
Order today to start learning the hand drum.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.