- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Condition 2 - Blemished Walnut Brown, 10 in. 190839269461
- Write a Review
- #H95850 005938002 H95850005938002
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The NINO Wood Djembe is the most popular African drum. Even first time players are quickly able to draw different tones from this great instrument. T...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
(Open Box) A perfect djembe for children in elementary school.
The NINO Wood Djembe is the most popular African drum. Even first time players are quickly able to draw different tones from this great instrument. This djembe has a diameter of 10" and a height of 21" and is the perfect drum for children in elementary school.
Rubber wood construction
Hand-selected goat head
Rounded rim for playing comfort
Black powder-coated hardware
Includes a tuning key
10" x 21"
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.