- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Series 1600 Orff Xylophones
Condition 1 - Mint Chromatic Soprano Add-On, H-Sx 1600
- #471951 004959000 471951004959000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Studio 49 1600 Series Xylophones are perfect for use with elementary students. The 1600 Series Xylophones feature bright Rosewood bars for a deep...Click To Read More About This Product
The Studio 49 1600 Series Xylophones are perfect for use with elementary students. The 1600 Series Xylophones feature bright Rosewood bars for a deep rich tone. The resonance box features a 12 mm solid pine construction with multiple resonance chambers for a rich sound quality. The compact design makes these instruments ideal for any age music classroom plus the integrated handles are perfect for easy transportation or for mounting the instruments on mobile stands. All diatonic units include F# and Bb bars plus a pair of S Series mallets. The Studio 49 1600 Series Xylophones are available in diatonic units for soprano (SX 1600), alto (AX 1600) and bass (BX 1600) or in chromatic resonance units for soprano (H-SX 1600), alto (H-AX 1600) and bass (H-BX 1600).
- Bars: 16 (32 x 18 mm)
- Mallets: 2 mallets S 5
- Tonal Range: c2 - a3
- Type: Soprano Xylophone
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.