- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Primary Sonor AMP1 Diatonic Alto Metallophone
- Write a Review
- 400311 000000000 400311000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Primary Line AMP1 Diatonic Alto Metallophone has 16 bars, C' - A" with F#', Bb', and F#" bars. 20 x 3mm bars are made of silver steel alloy for r...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
The Primary Line AMP1 Diatonic Alto Metallophone has 16 bars, C' - A" with F#', Bb', and F#" bars. 20 x 3mm bars are made of silver steel alloy for resonant sound.
The Primary line consists of Orff instruments designed to deliver the fantastic performance of all Sonor instruments with the affordability and durability demanded by the elementary music education environment. Built in Sonor's German facilities using all-birch resonator boxes and 100% glued seams for resonance and clarity, the Primary Line Metallophone include brackets for leg or stand attachment, reinforced endplates, flexible rubber pins for bar placement, and note names conveniently printed in the center of the bars.
- 16 - 20 x 3mm bars
- C' - A" with F#', Bb', and F#" bars
- Silver steel alloy
- Overtone-tuned precisely to A440
- All-birch resonator boxes with glued seams for resonance and tonal clarity
- Flexible rubber pins allow easy removal/replacement of bars
- Boxes fitted with brackets for adjustable legs or mobile stand
- Reinforced endplates for carrying support Includes mallets
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.