- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Sonor Orff AXP2 Alto Xylophone Chromatic Add-On
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- 400314 000000000 400314000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Sonor Orff xylophones represent German made quality at a price for small budgets. The Sonor Orff xylophones feature African rosewood bars for a ...Click To Read More About This Product
German-quality manufacturing at an affordable price.
Sonor Orff xylophones represent German made quality at a price for small budgets. The Sonor Orff xylophones feature African rosewood bars for a deep, rich tone. All Sonor Orff xylophones also feature note names and notation symbols printed on the center of each bar for easy pitch recognition, plus all birch resonator boxes with 100% glued construction for outstanding resonance and sound clarity. All Sonor Orff diatonic units include two F# and one Bb bar, plus one pair of mallets. The Sonor Orff xylophones are available in diatonic units for soprano (SXP1), alto (AXP1) and deep bass (GBXP1), or in chromatic add-on units for soprano (SXP2), alto (AXP2) and deep bass (GBXP2).
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.