- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Sonor Palisono Diatonic Tenor-Alto Xylophone
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- 400188 000000000 400188000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Sonor Palisono Diatonic Tenor-Alto Xylophone uses bars made of a specially developed fiberglass material. The sound characteristics are similar t...Click To Read More About This Product
The Sonor Palisono Diatonic Tenor-Alto Xylophone uses bars made of a specially developed fiberglass material. The sound characteristics are similar to rosewood. The uniform structure of the xylophone bar material is superior to rosewood and does not readily absorb moisture, the cause of intonation problems. Palisono bars are heavier than rosewood and therefore rebound less when struck sharply. Sonor Diatonic Xylophones include all F#s, Bbs, and a pair of mallets.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.