- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Stagg Metallophone 12 Keys (A to E) Rainbow Keys
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- K48530 000000000 K48530000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Stagg Metallophone with 12 color-coded keys and two wooden mallets is a fun way to teach children how musical notes can correspond to colors, sha...Click To Read More About This Product
Color-coded and includes mallets.
The Stagg Metallophone with 12 color-coded keys and two wooden mallets is a fun way to teach children how musical notes can correspond to colors, shapes and sounds. Using the educational color code system, this metallophone makes learning easy and comes with mallets to get the fun started right out of the box.
- Material: Pine (rack)
- Notes: 1 1/2 octave (A to E)
- Included: Two wooden mallets
- Dimensions: 38 x 12 cm ( 14.96 x 4.72” )
- Net weight: 490 g (1.08 lb)
What could be more fun than whacking notes with a stick? Order today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.