- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Suzuki Alto Xylophone
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- H73211 000000000 H73211000000000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Suzuki diatonic xylophones form the base for your instrument set. The warm, timbric resonance is a result of genuine rosewood bars, perfectly tuned a...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Premium features come standard.
Suzuki diatonic xylophones form the base for your instrument set. The warm, timbric resonance is a result of genuine rosewood bars, perfectly tuned and balanced. Unlike other companies that charge extra, many features are standard equipment on Suzuki xylophones, including the finest rosewood bars, mallet storage, chromatic bar storage, bottom positioned bar holding pins that prevent bending from improper bar removal and note name labeling inside each resonator chamber. Each diatonic xylophone includes 1 Bb and 2 F# bars and 2 pairs of appropriate mallets.
- Genuine rosewood bars
- Mallet storage
- Chromatic bar storage
- Bottom positioned bar holding pins
- Note name labeling inside of each resonator chamber
- Includes 1 Bb and 2 F# bars, and 2 pairs of mallets
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.