- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Adams 3.3 Octave Round Top Parsifal Bells Mallet Percussion Gat-33 / Artist Series / Voyager Frame
- Write a Review
- H70902 000000000 H70902000000000
- Free Shipping With Backstage Pass (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The new Artist Series GAT33 Orchestra Bells from Adams Concert Percussion bring together the most sought-after 'vintage' bell sound with a strong and...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Features a 3-1/3 octave range (C-E) and sets the standard in sound and function.
The new Artist Series GAT33 Orchestra Bells from Adams Concert Percussion bring together the most sought-after 'vintage' bell sound with a strong and steady Traveler Frame and reversible foot-operated damper system.
These orchestra bells exhibit the right timbre, resonance, and tone to match the characteristics of that 1920s American sound, which musicians around the world feel set the standard for quality and tonality. The Adams Traveler Frame is a new addition for the concert glockenspiel, borrowed from its success with the very popular AV-1 vibraphone. The Traveler Frame offers the durability and stability of an Adams Endurance Field Frame, but has the elegance to be at home in a club or on a concert stage.
Adams GAT33 Orchestra Bells also feature an open rail system, which not only allows for a foot-operated damper system, but also eliminates "case noise" that is normally produced by bells that are mounted in a box. The patent-pending reversible damper system allows the player to operate the pedal like a vibraphone (normal on/pedal down to release) or in a reverse position (pedal off/pedal down to dampen) depending on the musical necessity.
- Vintage bell sound
- Traveler Frame
- Reversible foot-operated damper system allows the player to operate the pedal like a vibraphone or in a reverse position
- Open rail system allows for a foot-operated damper system, eliminates "case noise"
- The right timbre, resonance, and tone to match the characteristics of 1920s American sound
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.