- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Adams Concert Series Synthetic Marimba Mallet Percussion
- Write a Review
- Product 466935
- Free Shipping With Backstage Pass (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
Adams Concert Series Synthetic MarimbaDesigned with Pearl's specially constructed synthetic bars, the Concert Series Sythetic marimbas offer a warm s...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Number One Selling Marimba on the Field!
Adams Concert Series Synthetic Marimba
Designed with Pearl's specially constructed synthetic bars, the Concert Series Sythetic marimbas offer a warm sound, superior projection, an unmatched durability to the sun and heat of outdoor performances.
This piece is constructed extremely well and is durable enough to withstand innumerable indoor and outdoor performances. The resonators are welded rather than riveted which offers the utmost strength and safety from mechanical noise. The patented voyager frame system allows effortless adjustment to a wide range of playing heights. Also included with this model is an enhanced field frame, the latest technological advance that makes transportation quite simple.
With A=442, this marimba is another industry standard. The bars are full-sizeand graduated, and are constructed with the same precise tuning and voicing as the Artist marimbas. Balanced sound throughout the entire range of the instrument is a guarentee. Also, the fact that the marimba is tuned to the sixth overtone allows complete control over all aspects of the marimba sound to be possible.
This wonderful package also includes mallets and a cover so that you can begin to play your instrument and keep it protected so that you may play it for years to come.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.