- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Adams MAKF46 / MAKF50 Artist Series Field Frame Synthetic Marimba
5 Octave (MAKF50)
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- #466912 000929000 466912000929000
6-Month* financing available.
The Artist Series Synthetic Marimba with the Endurance Field Frame are designed for all outdoor applications. On and off the field, these instruments...Click To Read More About This Product
An easy roller.
The Artist Series Synthetic Marimba with the Endurance Field Frame are designed for all outdoor applications. On and off the field, these instruments expand the available octave range beyond 4.3 octaves with a choice of 4.6 octaves or 5.0 octaves The Endurance frame comes standard equipped with the Voyager height-adjustable system, 4 large 8" pneumatic wheels handle rough terrain, and an oversized frame post adds stability.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.