- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
KAT Percussion MalletKAT 8 Express (2-Octave Keyboard Percussion Controller)
- Write a Review
- Questions & Answers
- L73986 000000000 L73986000000000
6-Month* financing available.
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The MalletKAT Express offers a compact and lightweight 2-octave design which can be expanded to 4 octaves. The MalletKAT is a powerful MIDI percussio...Click To Read More About This Product
Compact, 2-octave design with FSR technology.
The MalletKAT Express offers a compact and lightweight 2-octave design which can be expanded to 4 octaves. The MalletKAT is a powerful MIDI percussion mallet controller that incorporates true FSR sensing technology. The FSR technology is used on all KAT instruments, delivering superb feel and response.
The MalletKAT comes with 127 Factory Setups designed to work with General MIDI sound Modules and 127 programmable User Setups that includes features like Splitting, Layering, Poly/Mono Modes and more. The MalletKAT is an incredibly expressive and powerful alternative to traditional marimba and vibraphone instruments.
Order today for a powerful MIDI percussion mallet controller.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.