- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Majestic 4-Octave Rosewood Bar Xylophone
- Write a Review
- H70621 000000000 H70621000000000
- Free Shipping With Backstage Pass (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The classic American quint-tuning style is applied to an extended range on all Majestic xylophones for a more balanced and blended sounding keyboard....Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
Features 4 octaves of precision-tuned select Honduran rosewood wood bars with two graduations.
The classic American quint-tuning style is applied to an extended range on all Majestic xylophones for a more balanced and blended sounding keyboard.
The X8540H pairs a beautiful natural wood upper frame with the elegant standard Majestic leg assembly which boasts a wide range of crank-up height adjustment and 4" wheels which are double-locking on the player side.
- Select Honduran rosewood bars
- Extended range
- Graduated bars
- Natural wood upper frame
- Crank-up height adjustment
- Extended range quint-tuning
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.