- Back to Top
- OverviewJump to Overview
- FeaturesJump to Features
- WarrantyJump to Warranty
- ReviewsJump to Reviews
Majestic Concert Black Maple Snare Drum with Stand and Free Bag
14 x 5 in.
- Write a Review
- J13541 000001000 J13541000001000
- Free Shipping (48 Contiguous U.S. States)
The Concert Black Snare is available with a variety of materials and sound qualities to match the most discerning. Well-suited for all concert and sy...Click To Read More About This Product
6-Month* financing available.
A series of dynamic and articulate snare drums for orchestral needs.
The Concert Black Snare is available with a variety of materials and sound qualities to match the most discerning. Well-suited for all concert and symphonic applications, this drum features a 5mm, 100% maple shell for full, warm response.
Solid die-cast tension hoops and ten tension lugs enable the drummer to apply optimal head tension, while Majestic's 25-strand steel wire and coated snares yield a premium sound at any level. A single-handle strainer and a smooth piston-action throw off provide quiet operation and reliable performance. This drum is fitted with Remo Renaissance heads on batter and snare sides.
This set includes a free stand and carrying bag.
Snare size: Multiple sizes
Total Pieces: 3
Case or Bag: Yes
Shell material: Maple
Shell construction: Info not available
Shell thickness (mm): 5
Bearing edge: 45
Reinforcement ring: No
Hardware material: Steel
Hoop type: Die-cast
Internal muffler: No
Snares: Info Not Available
Finish type: Lacquer
Country of origin: China
Outfit your percussion section in black. Order today.
Musician's Friend Gold Coverage
Gold Coverage goes above and beyond the manufacturer's warranty to protect your gear from unexpected breakdowns, accidental damage from handling and failures. This plan covers your product for one, two, three or up to five years from your date of purchase, costs just pennies per day and gives you a complete "no-worry" solution for protecting your investment.
Gold Coverage Includes:
- Unexpected and unintentional spills, drops and cracks
- Normal wear and tear
- Power surges
- Dust, internal heat and humidity
Other plan features include:
- For products over $200, No Lemon Policy applies. If it fails for the same defect 3 times, it is replaced on the 4th breakdown. (Does not apply to failures due to drops, spills, and cracks)
- For products under $200 experiencing the above failures, a Musician's Friend gift card will be issued for the full price of the product + tax.
- Shipping fees covered if required for repair or replacement
- Plans are transferable in the event merchandise is sold
- Plans are renewable on new gear
*Limitations and exclusions apply. See terms and conditions (Opens in new window) for program details
Term for New Gear begins on date of purchase but does not replace the store return policy or manufacturer coverage.